Troy Lee Designs SE5 Composite Helmet Team Orange/Blue
The SE5 Composite features an aerospace fiberglass composite shell, lightweight stainless-steel d-rings, dual-density EPS, in-molded MIPS brain protection system, EPP chin bar liner with collarbone suspension system, quick release XT2 3D cheek pads, a Dri-Lex comfort liner, and smart shear plastic visor screws for easy impact break-away.
- MIPS Integra: One of the lightest and slimmest systems and the most integrated by MIPS. Integra intends to reduce rotational force to the head on certain angled impacts. Superior ventilation and integration highlight this design in the SE5.
- SE5 Ventilation Gills: The most significant styling change in the new SE5 is in the chin bar of the helmet. Increased airflow to the face is improved with the large intake front mouthpiece. Side gill intake louvers also force airflow to the front of the face for increased ventilation and cooling to help keep rider fatigue to a minimum.
- COLLARBONE MITIGATION SYSTEM: EPP collarbone mitigation relief section. EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) section located on the lower side of the helmet provide addition impact relief for the upper shoulder / collarbone area.
- Dual Density EPS: Patent pending safety that combines EPS low density impact foam for low-speed energy management / co-molded with more firm EPS layer for high-speed impact protection
- Fiberglass Shell Material: 3 fiberglass shell sizes for creating the optimum fit.
- Quick Release Cheek Pads: 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- X-Static / XT2 washable liner: Keep the inside of the SE5 fresh with the detachable and washable liner.
- Smart Shear Screws: Smart shear plastic screw for easy impact break-away.