Troy Lee Designs SE4 Carbon Helmet LTD Liberty Red/White/Blue
No Longer Available
In Troy Lee Designs' tribute to the USA, we have the Liberty Limited Edition Collection. The red, white and blue stars and eagle design pay tribute to our long history.
The Liberty SE4 Carbon Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection. This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1325 grams with a carbon fiber shell and lightweight titanium D-ring hardware. 20 intake ports channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve exhaust ports. Quick-release 3D cheek pads and washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimum fit.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Extra matching graphic visor
- Plush SE4 helmet bag included
- SNELL M2015 approved, DOT FMVSS 218 certified