Tour Master Flex Mens Pant
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell and vice-versa.
- Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility.
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat.
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
• Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure.
- Removable CE approved knee armor with Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit.
- Includes Tour Master's removable 2-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit.
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $209.95Bobs Price: $129.99
Sugg. Retail: $149.99
Sugg. Retail: $20.00Bobs Price: $18.99
Bobs Price: $75.00