Shoei RF-1200 Helmet Parameter TC-2 Blue/White/Red
- DESIGN CONCEPT: The latest generation in the most prestigious pedigree of premium full-face motorcycle helmets, the RF-1200, like its many RF predecessors before it, is the pinnacle of helmet performance and technology. A lighter, more compact and streamlined helmet with next-level functionality, SHOEI's RF-1200 rules every aspect of the road, and then some. But don't just take the critics' rave reviews for face value; it's your turn to experience the excitement of riding in an RF-1200.
- VENTILATION PERFORMANCE: Developed in SHOEI's wind tunnel to strike the perfect balance between airflow and silence, the RF-1200 features four (4) air intakes and four (4) exhaust outlets that are all uniquely shaped and positioned to take advantage of negative pressure suction-all yielding dramatically-improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion.
- SHIELD SYSTEM: The RF-1200's shield system provides a vast field of vision that rivals helmetless peripheral, features innovative new ribs to improve rigidity and eliminate bending, and facilitates quicker shield changes than ever before.
- SAFETY: Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the RF-1200 features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell and Dual-Layer, Multi-Density EPS liner.
- COMFORT: The RF-1200 is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry System II interior capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors.