Alpinestars Sonoran Air Womens Pants Black
- The Stella Sonoran Drystar® Overpants are designed and developed for a specific women's fit and provide effective protection against abrasion and
- impacts, as well as 100% waterproof performance when riding in adverse weather.
- With extensive mesh inserts and ventilated protection the Sonoran Air is extremely comfortable on warm weather rides, offering overall airflow, while a
- long zippered gusset makes fitting and removing the pants while wearing boots quick and easy.
- Designed and developed for a specific woman's fit.
- Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU-coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling
- internal airflow.
- Removable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability.
- Alpinestars new perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armor provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling.
- Knee protector is housed in a mesh compartment that allows for the protector to be set in a range of positions depending on leg length.
- Hip compartments with PE foam padding.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee and back affords a superior riding fit.
- Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure.
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots.
- Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility.
- Premium YKK® zippers for durability and personalized fit.
- Available in women's INTERNATIONAL sizes: S-2XL.