HJC RPHA70 ST Kosis Helmet Red/Black
A supreme sport-touring helmet designed for any ride from quick commutes to cross-country cruises. The RPHA 70 ST is exceptionally compact and lightweight as a result of the Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M. Plus) shell that provides enhanced shock-resistance with reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218/ECE 22.05 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
Shield: HJ-26 ST
- All HJC shields offer 95% UV-A & B protection
- 2D Flat Shield comes equipped with the tear-off post. Tear offs can be purchased separately.
- The enhanced center clip dual locking shield system is ideal for racing conditions.
- A quick-release shield system offers a simple and secure tool-less system to quickly remove the shield from your helmet.
Sun Visor: HJ-L1
- Integrated Sunshield: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sun visor deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system.
MULTI COOL WITH POLYGIENE
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function.
Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
ACS (ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM)
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- EMERGENCY KIT: Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation.
- DOUBLE D-RING
- RAPID FIRE™ SHIELD REPLACEMENT SYSTEM: A simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal, and installation for efficient operations.
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)