HJC C70 Eura Helmet Black/Blue
The C70 features an internal sun shield with a manual, easy-slide lever mechanism. The Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell provides a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system allows full front to back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- All HJC shields offer 95% UV-A & B protection
- Anti-fog lens Pinlock® ready max vision shield
Sun Visor: HJ-V7
- Integrated Sun Visor: Improved peripheral vision and excellent sunlight blocking help to reduce eye strain. Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coated.
- Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odor-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
ACS (ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM)
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)