HJC I10 Strix Helmet Black/Red
Built to replace the CL-17, one of HJC’s best sellers, the i10 is bringing a new level of performance to the HJC lineup. The compact, modern design allows you to take to the streets in style, while still maintaining an accessible price point for the everyday rider. Improved ventilation from new intakes and exhausts increases airflow while maintenance is made easy with simple, snap-on top vents. The i10 is Bluetooth compatible with SmartHJC(Bluetooth system sold separately)
- Smart HJC
- SMART HJC 20B and 10B Bluetooth communication system co-developed with SENA tailored specially for HJC helmets. SMART HJC can be installed on HJC's various models and due to the compact size and aerodynamic design of the Bluetooth unit, it enhances the overall look and aerodynamic design of the shell. *All SMART HJC devices sold separately.
- STANDARD DOT&SNELL
- DOT & ECE Approved
- Meet or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218/SNELL M2020 approved.
- Snell agrees that these demands reflect the most impact energy management possible in a motorcycle helmet consistent with motorcyclists’ needs and with the requirements of mandatory standards in the United States
- POLYCARBONATE SHELL
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- Shield: HJ-31
- All HJC shields offer 95% UV-A & B protection
- Anti-fog lens Pinlock® ready shield
- MULTICOOL INTERIOR
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function.
- Removable Interior.
- Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM: HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- 3YEAR WARRANTY
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)