- "Frost" indicates a Matte finish
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integrity with light weight
- Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Arai's multi-density EPS liner is like no other, comprised of up to 5 different densities in some models which is molded into a single piece
- The single-piece hybrid liner and its unique benefit: the direct-fused contact area that each EPS call shares with its neighboring cells creates a mutual support - as one cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption. (Liner pieces that are simply fitted or glued together cannot rely on such a high-level support bond.)
- New ACF-2 front intake vent has an oversized intake opening for better airflow, and a sliding-door mechanism to more completely close it
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Exclusive removable 5 mm Peel - away Cheek and Temple Pad layer-provides additional level of customization and fitment
- Extreme peripheral view - same wider field of side to side visibility as the top-of-the-line Corsair V racing helmet (an additional 5mm on each side when compared to to previous Vector model)
- New tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer
- 5mm peel away cheek pad layer first introduced on the RX-Q comes standard on the Vector 2.
- Gives you the option of a thinner cheek pad set for a custom fit without having to purchase additional cheek pads
- Expanding on the 5mm peel-away cheek pads, the Arai Vector 2 is the first Arai model to offer 5mm peel away temple pads as well
- Interior Shape:
- Intermediate Oval - This shape is designed for the rider whose head has a front-to-back dimension that is longer than the side-to-side dimension. This is a neutral head-shape design which tends to fit most riders well.
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and D.O.T. standards