Alpinestars SP-8 V2 Leather Womens Gloves Black/Gray
- A CE certified glove developed specially for female riders from highly abrasion resistant full grain leather, the Stella SP-8 V2 features Alpinestars
- patented finger-bridge and synthetic suede palm reinforcement for grip and long-lasting comfort.
- A velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure performance riding fit.
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Chassis is profiled for female specific fit and Alpinestars' exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand
- movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars' patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped fingers and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.