Michelin Power SuperSport Evo Rear Tire 180/55ZR17
Usually ships within 1 business dayIn Stock, Available for Delivery
In Stock at Saint Paul, MN Retail Store
- Manoeuvrability: Improved manoeuverability to the front for extra confidence, and rear tyres that benefit from the new MICHELIN ACT technology developed for the MICHELIN Power Cup and the MICHELIN Power Slick Evo ranges.
- Excellent grip: Safety is paramount every moment you are in the saddle of your bike. MICHELIN Power SuperSport tyres have MICHELIN 2CT technology for the front and MICHELIN 2CT + for the rear. Dual-compound design, hard around the centre and more flexible on the sides, ensures improved grip and better shock absorption.
- Top performance on the track: The "low pressure" adaptable shell gives a greater area of contact for better grip and high performance. It allows you to lower the cold pressure to 2.1 bar at the front and 1.7 bar at the back (or 1.5 bar at the back with tyre warmers) when used on track (manufacturers normal pressures apply for road use).
- MICHELIN ACT, on the hunt for the perfect corner: Developed by our expert motorsport engineers, this technology adapts the casing stifness depending on the angle of the bike. Thus, the more the bike leans the stiffer the casing becomes for ultimate feel and feedback. On track, our recommended pressure settings (front 2.1 and rear 1.7) undoubtedly improve your performance.
- Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances: At MICHELIN, we never work on one isolated element of performance. Instead, we focus on the whole package: safety, durability and the thrill of riding... all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That's what we mean by MICHELIN® Total Performance™, which has and will always be our difference on every tyre.