The Missile Leather Jacket is anatomically mapped for optimized levels of improved performance fit and comfort. Constructed from a premium leather, this jacket has class-leading protective features inside and out, and is designed to accommodate Alpinestars Tech-Air® Race airbag system. Due to its ergonomic engineering, this CE certified jacket can equally be worn on its own, resulting in a very versatile performance riding jacket.
• Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled performance riding jacket constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling leading to greater comfort and fit.
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® airbag system.
• The garment is designed with calibrated stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
• Internal Hook and loop grip fixings plus cable conduits to seamlessly accommodate airbag system.
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Ergonomic back hump is sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Hook and loop grip closure for additional security.
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation and suit breathability.
• Padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation; mesh liner is safely held in position via hook and loop grip connectors on sleeves.
• Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.