Alpinestars GP Tech Leather Jacket Black/White
No Longer Available
With a premium leather main shell construction, CE approved interior protection and MotoGP-tested exterior protection, the GP Tech is Alpinestars’ top racing-inspired leather jacket. With plenty of ventilation and highly developed fit and features you can feel comfortable and secure on the street.
- Highly durable, premium leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Moto GP profiled, aerodynamic back hump is ventilated for improved suit cooling performance.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved GPR shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder and elbow sliders, race tested in Moto GP.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Nucleon KR-Ci. Size 48-50 use XS/S, Size 52+ use M/XL.
- Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size 44-50 use MEDIUM insert. Sizes 52-60 use LARGE.
- Removable windbreaker means garment can be worn in various weather situations.
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
- Removable and washable inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels are strategically positioned on the underarms and shoulder areas for excellent fit and feel.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue.
- Velcro® and D-ring waist adjustments for a highly customized fit.
- External hand pockets are zippered for peace of mind closure.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with Velcro® for peace-of-mind closure.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.