Alpinestars GP Tech Leather Jacket Black/White
No Longer Available
- Compatible with the Alpinestars Tech-Air™ air bag system
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a highly customized fit is positioned inside the jacket to improved anatomical profile
- External hand pockets are zippered for peace of mind closure
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with Velcro for peace-of-mind closure
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
- Printed detailing and logos for a unique aggressive performance riding look
- Highly durable, premium bovine leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
- Internal velcro fixings plus zipper in order to house airbag system vest.
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
- Newly evolved aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate hydration pack and features a conduit opening for water hydration hose.
- Fixed inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels strategically positioned on the underarms and side waist for excellent fit and feel.
- Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve.
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag but which also offers anatomical performance while when riding without system.
- The GP Tech jacket has class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder protection is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
- The protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent air flow.
- Elbow protectors feature injection-molded protection and dual density foam padding.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory upgrade, sold separately).
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air® system).