Alpinestars GP Pro Jacket Black
No Longer Available
- A fully featured, premium leather performance and sport riding jacket, the GP Pro incorporates strategically positioned accordion stretch inserts to
- offer excellent levels of comfort and flex fit, both on and off the bike.
- Its exceptional protective capabilities can be ramped up by Nucleon protection accessory upgrades for a jacket that is safe and stylish.
- Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors shoulders and elbows feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
- Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding
- PERFORMANCE FIT:
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit.
- Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for increased range of movement.
- Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position.
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
- Localized perforations on chest and arms and zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow and regulate body temperature.
- New Airprene collar and sleeve cuff construction for breathability and comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
- Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Mesh lining improves comfort, fit and ventilation.
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
- 270 degree waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro® straps for secure and personalized fitting.
- Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60.