REDEFINE YOUR STANDARDS. PASSION, NEWLY DESIGNED. Enjoy a new modern design with a compact shape and the comfort of a flip-up helmet combined with a sleeker look. The C4 impresses both at high speeds and during long touring rides.
The SCHUBERTH C4 redefines the flip-up helmet and represents the new benchmark for touring and sports riders with the highest demands.
Modular helmet newly defined: compact design, modern style
- For optimum Bluetooth® and radio reception. Integrated antenna, pre-installed speakers and microphone.
- Plug & play designed for the new communication system SC1
- Extra-large anti-fog lens Wide field of vision even when the rider adopts a racing posture
- FITS PERFECTLY. FITS SAFELY: The motor cycle helmet is in accordance with the testing standard DOT and can therefore be used throughout USA. The C4 is available in sizes from XS to 3XL. This conforms to head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.
- High-Tech safety: the helmet shell - The unique method for manufacturing shells used by SCHUBERTH makes for low weight combined with optimum stability. Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by SCHUBERTH. It involves an endless glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould. This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell. The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
- TO ENSURE A COOL HEAD: THE INNER LINING - The ShinyTex® inner lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. The fabrics are fast-drying, washable and antibacterial. The seamless head pad guarantees outstanding wearing comfort. Good air circulation through multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the wearer. Of course, the inner lining is ko-Tex 100 certified, removable and washable. The ventilation provides even more air for breathing: A complex multi-channel ventilation system on the inside of the shell ensures a comfortable air flow rate. Air intakes in the forehead and chin areas ensure that you will keep a cool head.
- QUICK TRANSITION: SUN VISOR - The internal sun visor can be extended or retracted with one hand by using the slider on the edge of the helmet. Now you can react lightning quick to sudden sun glare.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $209.95Bobs Price: $129.99
Sugg. Retail: $60.00Bobs Price: $54.99
Sugg. Retail: $149.95Bobs Price: $139.99
Sugg. Retail: $274.95Bobs Price: $264.99