An aggressively profiled road riding boot, the SP-1 v2 Shoe is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber and incorporates class-leading protective features. With a full textile lining and padding throughout this boot is extremely comfortable, while a new lateral air vent improves interior ventilation. The SP-1 v2 features an exclusive compound rubber sole to provide excellent levels of grip whatever the weather, for the ultimate in precision control.
• Tongue and rear accordion made by lightweight padded material that offer superior comfort.
• Airflow and ventilation are improved thanks to lateral Air Intake with metallic mesh.
• New speed lace system derived from Alpinestars MOTOGP technology for improved quick precise and secure closure.
• Higher closure system with new adjustable hook-and-loop closure and debossed Alpinestars logo.
• Foam backed double density ankles disk protection are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPR guards provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in keys area.
• External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and gives greater stability.