Alpinestars RT-8 Gortex Boot Black/Blue
RT-8 Gore-Tex Boot is a protective touring boot engineered for superior comfort on and off the bike. Using a new sole constriction derived from our latest performance shoes, the RT-8 sole unit offers unrivalled walking all-day comfort, on and off the bike. With a very efficient and durable lug pattern capable tackling any terrain ground, this boot also delivers exceptional protection and riding feel, while the compact design has been designed to fit effortlessly under any pants.
- The boot opening is managed by lateral zip mounted on elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and keep free the boot flexion.
- Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability.
- Optimized upper construction comfort associated with a Gore-Tex® membrane.
- CE Certified.
- Alpinestars integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort.
- RT-8 has a full Gore-Tex membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability.
- Reinforced hell counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts.
- Innovative instep fast lace adjuster controls the instep volume of the boot for a precise fitment and retention.
- New sole unit for optimal protection and walking comfort
- Innovative internal volume adjustment system.