Alpinestars Grange Riding Shoe Black/Mood Indigo
A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off-bike urban activities. The Grange Riding Shoe boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
- Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
- Flex grooves on foot front offers enhanced levels of flex while walking.
- CE-certified TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
- Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
- Oil resistant dual rubber compound sole for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
- Open cell PU foam ankle disc protector for additional protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
- The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike peg.
- Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability.
- Open Cell PU removable OrthoLite® technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
- Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
- Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
- Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
- Rubber layer on forefoot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
- Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.