Alpinestars SMX-1R Boots Black
- Forming part of Alpinestars SMX-1 range of class-leading, low-cut performance riding boots, the SMX-1 R incorporates a host of technical innovations
- for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability.
- Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors the SMX-1 R
- features an evolutionary new rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex
- zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent of abrasion resistance.
- TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS:
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement
- and comfort on the bike's controls, plus durable TPR shift pad.
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile fit and comfort.
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider's instep.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- PERFORMANCE FIT:
- Instep and Achilles' accordion flex zones are constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on
- and off the bike.
- Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for
- ease of use.
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip is covered with a Velcro® and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
- SMX-1 R is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive.