Evolved to accommodate Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® Race system and featuring innovative new external protection technologies, the GP Tech V2 Leather Suit is constructed from premium kangaroo and bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air®, the GP Tech V2 incorporates aramidic and accordion stretch panels for an anatomically profiled racing fit. The suit incorporates class-leading internal protection as well as reinforced stitching throughout and strategic stretch paneling for the ultimate in high performance riding comfort, security and fit.
• Evolution of GP Tech Suit design in order to integrate Tech-Air® Race airbag system.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
• Internal velcro fixings plus zipper in order to house airbag system vest.
• Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag but which also offers anatomical performance while when riding without system.
• Highly durable, premium kangaroo and bovine leather multi-panel construction for maximum abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact and abrasion slide.
• Strategic perforations throughout suit for excellent levels of airflow and comfort.
• Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.
• Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve and knee.
• Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
• Wrist and ankle cuff edges constructed from stretch fabric for fit and comfort.
• Newly evolved aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate hydration pack and features a conduit opening for water hydration hose.