The Ideal Rider-Passenger Motorcycle Intercom Communication System
Featuring two pre-paired Q1 units in one package, the scala rider Q1 TeamSet is the ideal rider-to-passenger motorcycle intercom communication system for a couple on the road.
Enjoy your ride soundtrack together with Cardo's unique Music-Sharing™ patented technology giving you the power to be the DJ and control your music. Each Q1 TeamSet unit allows spontaneous motorcycle intercom communication so you and your passenger can connect to other users nearby using the Click-to-Link® feature with no need for pairing.
The Q1 TeamSet unit can connect to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth® stereo) music players, and GPS navigation devices. It also has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-A2DP MP3 players.
To ensure that the Q1 TeamSet remains at the forefront of technology, you can update its software online via your Mac or PC.*
The scala rider Q1 is compatible with the following scala rider products: G9, G4, Q3, Q2 PRO & Schuberth SRC-Systems.
- Rider-to-Passenger Intercom (Full Duplex)
- Click-to-Link® - for spontaneous intercom with other scala riders nearby
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer*
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 7-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof - IP67 certification
*Minimum requirement: Windows® XP™ / Mac OS X® 10.5