509 Sinister X5 Snow Goggles Carbon Fiber Photochromatic
Out of stock
Unavailable for delivery
Out of Stock at Saint Paul, MN Retail Store
The 509 Sinister X5 was completely re-engineered from the ground up and is a significant improvement over our original Sinister in almost every way. We focused on meticulously improving the most important features of a snowmobile goggle. The result is a 509 Sinister X5 goggle with vastly improved visibility, anti-fog, and durability. There simply has never been a snowmobile goggle of this caliber on the market!
- New fixed outriggers, move the strap position forward providing a perfect fit with your 509 helmet. Our unique edge pressure outrigger, provides a perfect seal along the outer edge of the goggles, not 2" in at the outrigger post like our competitors. This ensures a perfect fit & seal and eliminates fogging.
- The 509 X5 Sinister Goggle frame was carefully engineered with PHANTOM frame technology. This unique design allows the goggle frame to disappear out of your field of view, leaving a clear vision path with less visible frame.
- The new X5 frame is 1/2" taller and than our original Sinister and has been carefully re-engineered for greater field of view and a perfect fit inside your 509 helmet. This new design also eliminates nose pressure allowing unobstructed breathing.
- The X5 features an all new Italian sourced Polycarbonate dual lens with greatly improved anti-fog coating and with a significantly more durable anti-scratch coating. Experience the difference of the X5, Italian sourced optical lens.
- The 509 Sinister X5 features a restyled, oversized and removable nosemask to keep you warm & comfortable. Its simply the best nosemask in the game!
- 0.5" taller and 12.5% larger viewing area than original X5 model
- Phantom frame technology
- Fixed outriggers
- Italian sourced dual lens
- Improved anti-fog & anti-scratch
- New contoured face foam