Fly Racing 2018 F2 Carbon Rewire Helmet Matte Neon Pink/Black
No Longer Available
- The F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can get.
- Carbon fiber, Kevlar® shell construction, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®), and Coolmax® interior are a few of its impressive features.
- Used by top FLY racers Trey Canard, Davi Millsaps, Blake Baggett and Weston Peick the F2 is race ready.
- SNELL 2015
- MIPS® Brain Protection System is a helmet integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite shell
- Dual density EPS liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Three (3) shells and four (4) EPS sizes for a precise fit
- COMFORT / LINER:
- Coolmax® comfort liner & cheek pads
- Removable and washable interior
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 10 intake and 4 exhaust vents
- High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Quad-vent above goggle eye port draws air from goggle to reduce fogging
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
- Optional cold weather breath deflector
- Optional Cold Weather Plug Kit
- Soft Fleece helmet bag