509 Altitude Snowmobile Helmet Aura Pink/White with Fidlock
- The Altitude helmet is constructed from an innovative new thermoplastic poly alloy outer shell material.
- This all new material allows for one of the lightest helmets in its class, with a starting weight of just 1260 grams.
- The Altitude helmet comes in 9 total sizes (Youth SM-LG, Adult XS-2XL) from 3 individual outer shell molds.
- This results in a smaller overall shell profile, a dialed in fit, and the lightest weight possible.
- Perfect Fit
- Goggle performance is directly affected by the fit of the goggles in your helmet.
- Mixing a different brand goggle and helmet will only result in decreased goggle performance.
- The 509 goggle and Altitude helmet combo was designed to fit and function perfectly together.
- Both products were specifically engineered for optimal performance from an industry leading combo fit.
- The Altitude helmet was engineered from the ground up to provide an improved goggle fit over our previous Evolution shell.
- Experience the first and only true helmet & goggle combo in the snowmobile industry.
- Safety is our #1 focus and concern at 509.
- With the development of the Altitude helmet we put an emphasis on safety & quality.
- First is the dual density internal EPS foam.
- This provides two innovative levels of crash absorbing protection.
- Next is our industry leading thermoplastic poly alloy outer shell that provides a high level of puncture prevention.
- The Altitude helmet is covered by not one, but two world leading safety standards: DOT & ECE 2205 Certification.
- Our competitors only offer one level of safety certification.
- The Altitude gives you the ability to dial in the level of ventilation you need.
- Every rider is different and rides in a wide variety of climates.
- We understand the need for ventilation customization and designed the Altitude for exactly that.
- Starting with the all new sleek cold weather breath box that you can add or remove in seconds to dial in air flow through the front of the helmet.
- Next is the lower removable mesh chin curtain.
- This prevents wind and snow from entering from underneath the chin area.
- Allow the forehead brow area are 4 removable internal VentStoppers.
- These innovative inserts can be added and removed to dial in the amount of air that enters the brow of the helmet.
- In total the Altitude has 8 oversized intake & exhaust vent ports.
- GoPro Mount
- Tired of losing your GoPro? We were too.
- Lets face it, adhesive mounts frequently fail while snowmobiling.
- Well that's a thing of the past.
- Each Altitude includes an innovative rigid GoPro mount that attaches using the top center visor screw.
- This installs in seconds and eliminates poorly performing adhesive GoPro mounts.
- The Altitude breathbox was redesigned from the ground up.
- It features a slim & sleek profile that allows the breath box to be worn underneath or on top of your 509 goggles.
- The breathbox installs/removes in seconds and can be custom formed to fit your specific face profile.
- Chin Curtain
- This Altitude exclusive feature was born from the request of our customers.
- Installing in the lower chin area of the helmet (in seconds), this mesh chin curtain prevents unwanted snow and wind from entering from underneath your helmet.