- Sidi has added a small elastic panel to aid in a smooth zipper operation as it allows a bit of movement via the elastic as the zipper passes over the riders ankle ball.
- On the outer lower part of the boot an air intake is fitted which can be operated by an aerodynamic shaped button.
- The slider is replaceable and available in fully nylon, or one with ceramic or one with aluminium inserts.
- A polyurethane shell holds a shock absorbing insert, visible from the outside through small slits that mark out the look of the heel. The shell is mobile as it is fixed to the boot by 2 screws that allow 3 mm of impact movement
- The leg portion, in polyurethane, is fitted with the TECNO VR closing system patented by Sidi, to provide adjustments via a nylon thread passing through two lateral holes. Pull on the thread to wrap the boot symmetrically and snugly around the calf.