- DESIGN CONCEPT: The flagship model of SHOEI's premium helmet lineup, the X-Series has earned the respect and praise of many of the world's top road racers over the years, and the all-new X-Fourteen is the next generation of this high-performance pedigree. Developed using rider input from the world's top road racing athletes like Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith, careful consideration was given to every detail of the new X-Fourteen.
- AERODYNAMICS: Born in SHOEI's state-of-the-art wind tunnel, the X-Fourteen's aerodynamic profile has been meticulously crafted to enhance high-speed stability while reducing drag and the negative forces that can inhibit a rider's performance on race day.
- VENTILATION PERFORMANCE: Racing environments can be extremely hot and fatiguing, which is precisely why next-level ventilation performance was a top priority when SHOEI engineers conceptualized the X-Fourteen.
- SHIELD SYSTEM: The X-Fourteen's race shield system provides innovative features and the vast field of vision that today's top racers demand. Protecting against 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays, the CWR-F shield offers a distortion-free view throughout the entire range.
- Safety: Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the new X-Fourteen features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell and Dual-Layer, Multi-Density EPS liner.
- COMFORT: The X-Fourteen is equipped with a fully removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable 3D Max-Dry Custom Interior System complete with patent-pending new performance features.