Shoei VFX-W Helmet Hectic Black/White
- DESIGN CONCEPT: There are a number of reasons why more riders worldwide choose the VFX-W over all other off-road/motocross helmets. The extremely strong and lightweight hand-laid AIM+ Shell construction, unrivaled ventilation performance, 3D Max-Dry Interior, E.Q.R.S., and Dual-Layer/Multi-Density EPS Liner name a few, but it's one simple word that sums it up the best; confidence. Thanks to unmatched safety, performance and quality, you can ride with confidence in the VFX-W.
- VENTILATION PERFORMANCE: Developed in SHOEI's in-house wind tunnel to realize optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations, the VFX-W's advanced ventilation performance has been optimized to excel in the demanding confines of off-road and motocross environments.
- AERODYNAMICS: Through a state-of-the-art shell forming technology exclusive to SHOEI, the VFX-W incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into its shell, and consistent shell thickness guarantees the proper strength and weight of each and every helmet.
- Safety: Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the VFX-W features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell and Dual-Layer, Multi-Density EPS liner.
- COMFORT: The VFX-W is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors.