The all new EXO-R410 elevates the standard for Scorpion'sfull face street helmet line. With a radically advancedshell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approvedEXO-R410 comes equipped with advanced featuressuch as the Ellip-Tec™ ratchet system for easy shieldremoval, EverClear® fog free shield for increased visionin extreme conditions, KwikWick® 2 liners for exceptionalmoisture control, a finely tuned ventilation system, andthe unprecedented integration of our Emergency ReleaseSystem. The EXO-R410 is a true high performance helmetat an unbeatable value.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection(Clear shield included)
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision®: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warmweather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit™: Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll: Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasketduring closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hotair out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Meets or exceeds: SNELL M2010, DOT