The EXO-1100 is the next level in a line of innovative helmets. Utilizing radically advanced features such as: TCT® shell technology, a proprietary 5 layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid, and organic poly-resin fibers creating a lightweight and durable advanced shell matrix. Other features include but are not limited to: KwikWick® 2 liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit® cheekpad system for a custom snug fit, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation with 4 intakes vents and 6 exhaust vents for maximum breath-ability. Scorpion's EXO-1100 boasts these dynamic and performance enhancing features to compliment every ride. The EXO-1100 is the perfect choice for the rider looking to own the most advanced and feature-packed helmet available today.
- TCT® Composite Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT® (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of approprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- SpeedView® SunVisor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with the flip of the switch. Features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces.
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick® 2 Liner Fabric: KwikWick® 2 anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- SpeedShift® Shield Quick-Change: A quick rotation of each SpeedShift® allows for easy shield changes in seconds.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Four intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while five exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Meets or exceeds: ECE 22.05, DOT