HJC CL-XY2 Youth Helmet Creeper Hi-Viz
HJC has created a true youth, off-road helmet with the CL-XY II. The youth-size polycarbonate shell provides a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system allows full front to back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out. A large eye port provides maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
- STANDARD DOT
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- POLYCARBONATE SHELL
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- BIOCERAMIC NYLEX INTERIOR
- Moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM: HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- 3YEAR WARRANTY
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)