Leatt Number Plate Fusion Vest 2.0 Junior
The Fusion 2.0 Junior was designed specifically for young riders who are looking for all-in-one body protection.
CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and impact protection, it protects your chest, back, shoulders and flank regions. For added protection, it has a built-in neck brace structure made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin that is engineered to snap off in an emergency. It also has a collarbone cut-out that assists in protecting your fragile bones.
Made of 3DF AirFit soft impact foam that offers ventilation, the Fusion 2.0 Junior’s 3D design will fit comfortably. This soft foam, however, absorbs energy upon impact to take those knocks.
- New lightweight and flexible product design for better fit and comfort
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- Number plate clip-in function
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 1
- Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Shoulder EN1621-1
- Flank protection
- Engineered fracture point on rear thoracic strut designed to snap off in an emergency
- Collarbone cut-out helps to protect your most fragile bones
- Neck brace structure made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin
- Easy-to-use, no-tool, sizing adjustments and three-dimensional design for perfect fit
- S/M: 1.35
- L/XL: 1.48
- XXL: 1.57
- Kids and Junior Fit: S/M-XXL (105-165cm)