Troy Lee Designs SE5 Composite Helmet Graph Blue/Navy
Welcome the next generation of SE helmets. Continuously redefining the industry standard, the SE Helmet series sets the bar with evolving styling and technology as the world’s fastest racers push the limits of the sport. The all-new SE5 is tested & developed with the help of our athletes.
The all-new SE5 is tested & developed with the help of our world class athletes. The SE5 takes safety and style to another level with unparalleled technology and aggressive design.
- MIPS Integra
- One of the lightest and slimmest systems and the most integrated by MIPS. Integra intends to reduce rotational force to the head on certain angled impacts. Superior ventilation and integration highlight this design in the SE5.
- SE5 Ventilation Gills
- The most significant styling change in the new SE5 is in the chin bar of the helmet. Increased airflow to the face is improved with the large intake front mouthpiece. Side gill intake louvers also force airflow to the front of the face for increased ventilation and cooling to help keep rider fatigue to a minimum.
- COLLARBONE MITIGATION SYSTEM
- EPP collarbone mitigation relief section. EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) section located on the lower side of the helmet provide addition impact relief for the upper shoulder / collarbone area.
- Dual Density EPS
- Patent pending safety that combines EPS low density impact foam for low-speed energy management / co-molded with more firm EPS layer for high-speed impact protection
- Fiberglass Shell Material
- 3 fiberglass shell sizes for creating the optimum fit.
- Quick Release Cheek Pads
- 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- X-Static / XT2 washable liner
- Keep the inside of the SE5 fresh with the detachable and washable liner.
- Smart Shear Screws
- Smart shear plastic screw for easy impact break-away.