Despite the endless obstacles he’s faced throughout his career, Eli Tomac’s undeniable determination has produced some of the most historical comebacks witnessed in motorcycle racing. As three-time AMA Pro Motocross 450MX champion and 2020 AMA Pro Supercross Series champion, Tomac’s endless charge to the front continues to pay off. His signature goggle mimics his need for speed with inspiration drawing from racing exotic sports cars with hints of carbon fiber patterns.
With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first even MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite™. It's the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
• Configured with Race Ready 5mm Roll-Off canisters including 2 rolls of film
• Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology (as accessory lens option) - engineered to enhance contrast so you can see more detail in terrain across a variety of light conditions.
• Switchlock® Lens Change Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
• Injection-molded Plutonite® High-Impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate conforms to your face comfortably
• Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat (removable & serviceable)
• Interchangeable & adjustable 4mm strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Engineered to fit securely with most helmets without compromising fit
• Includes a stack of 7 laminated tear-offs
• Includes removable nose guard
• Includes standard outrigger strap attachments for conversion to tear-offs
• Includes microbag for storage and lens cleaning
• Meets EN 1938 standard for eyewear protection