509 Altitude MX Helmet Voltage Voltage White
No Longer Available
- Weight: The Altitude helmet is constructed from an innovative new thermoplastic poly alloy outer shell material. This all new material allows for one of the lightest helmets in its class, with a starting weight of just 1260 grams. The Altitude helmet comes in 9 total sizes (Youth SM-LG, Adult XS-2XL) from 3 individual outer shell molds. This results in a smaller overall shell profile, a dialed in fit, and the lightest weight possible.
- Goggle performance is directly affected by the fit of the goggles in your helmet. Mixing a different brand goggle and helmet will only result in decreased goggle performance. The 509 goggle and Altitude helmet combo was designed to fit and function perfectly together. Both products were specifically engineered for optimal performance from an industry leading combo fit. The Altitude helmet was engineered from the ground up to provide an improved goggle fit over our previous Evolution shell. Experience the first and only true helmet & goggle combo in the snowmobile industry.
- Safety: Safety is our #1 focus and concern at 509. With the development of the Altitude helmet we put an emphasis on safety & quality. First is the dual density internal EPS foam. This provides two innovative levels of crash absorbing protection. Next is our industry leading thermoplastic poly alloy outer shell that provides a high level of puncture prevention. The Altitude helmet is covered by not one, but two world leading safety standards: DOT & ECE 2205 Certification. Our competitors only offer one level of safety certification.
- Ventilation: The Altitude gives you the ability to dial in the level of ventilation you need. Every rider is different and rides in a wide variety of climates. We understand the need for ventilation customization and designed the Altitude for exactly that. Starting with the all new sleek cold weather breath box that you can add or remove in seconds to dial in air flow through the front of the helmet. Next is the lower removable mesh chin curtain. This prevents wind and snow from entering from underneath the chin area. Allow the forehead brow area are 4 removable internal VentStoppers. These innovative inserts can be added and removed to dial in the amount of air that enters the brow of the helmet. In total the Altitude has 8 oversized intake & exhaust vent ports.
- GoPro Mount: Tired of losing your GoPro? We were too. Lets face it, adhesive mounts frequently fail while snowmobiling. Well that's a thing of the past. Each Altitude includes an innovative rigid GoPro mount that attaches using the top center visor screw. This installs in seconds and eliminates poorly performing adhesive GoPro mounts./ul