Dunlop Geomax MX11 Front Tire 80/100-21 - DF80-21
Usually ships within 1 business dayIn Stock, Available for Delivery
In Stock at Saint Paul, MN Retail Store
The Geomax MX11 further extends Dunlops range of motocross tires. Both front and rear tires boast innovative features that help deliver optimum traction in a variety of sand and mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even under challenging track conditions.
- Fits 250cc/450cc 4-strokes and 250cc-and-up 2-strokes.
- Specifically designed for sand and mud use.
- Narrow-profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling.
- Geomax "stabilizer" cross-shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners. This unique design also provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity.
ADDITIONAL REAR TIRE FEATURES
- Crescent-shaped curve in the tread blocks creates a turbine effect to help provide enhanced straight-line traction, braking stability and self-cleaning properties.
- Recessed flex joints between the tread blocks give the tire improved compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort as well as lighter weight.
- Circumferential channels in the tread help enhance stability.