Alpinestars Fluid Pro Knee Brace White X-Large/2X-Large
Out of stock
Unavailable for delivery
Out of Stock at Saint Paul, MN Retail Store
The Alpinestars Fluid Pro Knee Brace is CE Certified CE 1621-1 K type B, lightweight, strong and is constructed from a high-performance glass fiber compound to offer:
- Optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
- The Fluid Pro features a lightweight 'exoskeleton', reduced material construction design.
- Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Crucial weight-saving.
- The Fluid Pro is 25 percent lighter than current B2 brace versions.
- Performance at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- The Fluid Pro is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit.
- SAS (size adapter system) provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment in size ranges S-M-L and XL-2XL.
- Brace is supplied with leg-size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm) on either side of hinge.
- Two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized 'ergo-fit' spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved directional articulation performance.
- Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro closures for rapid and easy mounting.
- Sold in pairs (Left and Right).