Foxborough, Massachusetts – The much anticipated Alpinestars 2019 Motocross collection is just around the corner, but this kit just can’t wait to take the holeshot. The 2019 Alpinestars Supertech Jersey and Pant in Cool Grey Black as well as the Aviator glove in Cool Grey Black will make its debut in an early release at Foxboro Supercross this weekend. To complement this gear set, Alpinestars also drops a Limited Edition ‘Vision’ Tech 10 boot to match. Get a jump on the coolest kit around.
• The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
• Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
• Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
• The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
• Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $209.95Bobs Price: $129.99
Sugg. Retail: $59.95Bobs Price: $53.99
Sugg. Retail: $19.95Bobs Price: $4.99
Bobs Price: $2.95