The AMA Supercross is mobilizing to San Diego this weekend for the sixth installment as riders prepare to engage in another combative round of attack on the racetrack. In honor of US Military armed forces, Alpinestars releases the Limited Edition "Aviator" collection, which includes the Racer Jersey, Pant and Glove gear set featuring a distinctive black and navy blue combat-ready design colorway. To complete the gear set, the gold "Aviator" Tech 10 boot leaves no doubt that this rider is in control and ready to take flight. The exciting colorway of the ‘Aviator’ boot includes iconic black and gold features throughout the anatomically shaped boot. Unsurpassed in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the apex motocross boot. The limited edition "Aviator" Tech 10 will be available while supplies last.
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
- Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.