Alpinestars Tech 10 LE San Diego 2020 Boot Black/Red/Gray
The Tech 10 has set the standard for Motocross boot performance and protection for over a decade. The completely re-designed Tech 10 boot raises the performance envelope even further. While it maintains the iconic look of its predecessor, every single piece has been redesigned and tested on our top Supercross and Motocross athletes. The Tech 10 overhaul had three important priorities: functionality, performance and safety. Creative construction techniques with lighter, more durable composite materials yield a slimmer and more streamlined boot. The new Tech 10 has a greater range of movement, flexibility and support in a considerably lighter package.
- FOOT CHASSIS: All new, slim, single-piece foot chassis features an even more streamlined shape and profile.
- FRONTAL FLEX FRAME: Prevents hyper-extension and over-compression in conjunction with the rear blade system.
- REAR BLADE SYSTEM: Engineered to prevent hyper-extension while offering improved impact resistance.
- INNER ANKLE BRACE:Compact dual pivot torsion arms offer increased range of movement and control.
- DUAL COMPOUND SOLE:Provides improved foot peg grip as well as mud and water run-off.
- REPLACEABLE SOLE:Central sole is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- DHCP:Exclusive Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP) is a patented collapsible poly-foam shock absorber in the heel area designed with the intent to reduce the effects of excessive energy transferred to the heel bone, for example in the case of ejecting from the bike and landing standing up.
- ADVANCED FOREFOOT:Ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area offers increased feel and control of brake and shifter.
- REDUCED WEIGHT: Over 400 grams (almost 1lb) in weight reduction over its predecessor.
- UPDATED BUCKLES: Cold forged high impact buckle bridges for precision and strength.