Alpinestars Tech 10 LE Boots 2018 Nations White/Red/Blue
Matterley Basin, England - The annual Motocross of Nations race returns to Matterley Basin after an 11-year gap. The top riders from around the world have been hand selected to represent their Country in a test of speed, endurance and teamwork. The iconic race allows fans and riders alike to show their national pride as they bring their passion for motocross together for a weekend of glory. To celebrate the 'Nations' tradition along with Alpinestars long history of podium-winning performances at the race, Alpinestars introduces the Limited Edition 'Nations' Tech 10. This distinctive Alpinestars Tech 10 motocross boot brings the best protection available to the best riders in the world. The exciting color-way of the 'Nations' boot includes iconic red, white and blue features throughout the anatomically shaped boot. Design elements include a stars and stripes theme with a solid red shin plate, complemented by a bold white toe box. Unsurpassed in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the apex motocross boot. The limited edition 'Nations' Tech 10 will be available while supplies last.
- The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
- Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- Approximate total weight per pair = 9.2 lbs / 147.2 oz / 4.17 kg (size US 10)
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle.
- Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot's overall durability.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
- Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral "C" torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
- These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.