Alpinestar 2019 Victory 19 Tech 5 Boot Black/White/Silver
To celebrate the event, Alpinestars has launched the Limited Edition ‘Victory19’ Tech 5, which draws on the rich heritage of one of the brand’s most enduring designs, the ‘Hi-Point’ Victory boot. Featuring a distinctive and eyecatching black, white, silver and red colorway, complete with red, white and blue logo on the back of the boot, the design looks fresh while reflecting the iconic Hi-Point colorways of days gone by.
The Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction boot that incorporates an innovative microfiber chassis, which is extremely durable and lightweight, while the medial bio-mechanical pivot system offers excellent levels of support, stability and comfort.
- BIO-MECHANICAL PIVOT SYSTEM: The medial-facing bio-mechanical pivot system links the lower and upper parts of the boot and gives front and rear flexibility and structural support. Both the inward-facing upper and lower panels are constructed from a specifically formulated polymer with grip sculpture patterning for maximum contact with the bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- PROTECTIVE UPPER: The Tech 5’s upper is constructed from an innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on the toe box. The main microfiber material offers high levels of water-resistance, durability and improved weightsaving and ensures a consistent fit for long-term usage, while being easy to maintain and clean.
- PROTECTIVE SHIN PLATE: The anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate has been designed to offer superior impact and abrasion resistance while allowing for a greater range of fitment and features a Velcro adjustable panel for a personalized and secure closure.
- ONE-PIECE FOOT SHELL: The Tech 5’s innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell offers excellent impact and abrasion resistance and unmatched levels of safety. This shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside with the toe reinforcement co-injected in a harder compound.
- INNOVATIVE BUCKLE DESIGN: The buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy and precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable, while the TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.
- DUAL COMPOUND SOLE FOR PERFORMANCE: The exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the multi-density foot base structure with builtin support and offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding. The sole is replaceable