Dunlop MX31 Geomax Soft Terrain Front Tire 250-12 - DF250-12
In stock Usually ships within 1 business dayIn Stock, Available for Delivery
In Stock at Saint Paul, MN Retail Store
Out of Stock at Chisago City, MN Retail StoreCloseout
Retail price $45.95
Bob's Price $19.99
DUNLOP MX31 GEOMAX SOFT TERRAIN FRONT TIRE 250-12 - DF250-12
- The Geomax MX31 features Dunlop s new patented chiseled shoulder block shape. A taper in the block creates a smaller point on top that allows the knob to penetrate through the ground s soft surface layer and grab the firmer ground beneath. By burrowing into firmer substrate, the knobs gain traction instead of floating on the surface.
- Limited block surface creates a more open pattern for enhanced penetration in soft dirt/sand to contact harder ground for increased traction.
- Chiseled shoulder block shape improves side traction and makes traversing ruts easier. This tapered shape facilitates knob penetration through soft surfaces, whereas a flat knob would float and/or be deflected. Instead, the tapered knob penetrates into the firmer underlying ground to give the tire more bite for more traction.
- Recess design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort.
- Knobs are placed in a unique linked shoulder block design for better traction and grip in soft-to-intermediate riding conditions.
- Successor to the D773.