Las Vegas, Nevada USA – The Monster Energy Cup goes down this weekend in Sin City where an elite group of riders from around the world will go all in for their chance at the Million Dollar prize. It will take more than luck to end up with the best hand at the end of the night. Alpinestars has introduced a special collection of gear for the riders which will set them apart.
The Limited Edition ‘Blackjack’ collection includes a the Tech 7 Motocross Boot, Racer Braap Jersey and Pants, Radar Flight Glove, A?1 Roost Guard and a A?4 Chest protector. The grey, off- white and flou-red stealth gear gives an edge of confidence while protection layers blast a fluo?yellow underlying message to the competition that this rider has an Ace up their sleeve.
• New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
• The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
• Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.