Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Boots Black/Orange/Blue/White
- The Tech 7 Enduro boot features a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of
- structural rigidity. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection.
- The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy,
- precise closure.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity.
- The sole and footpeg insert are fully replaceable.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
- Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure
- while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars' developed blade flex system for
- greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg
- by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-
- aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance.
- All buckles are replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank.
- The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot's overall durability and improves boot's streamlining.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
- The Tech 7 boot is CE certified.