Alpinestars Tech 10 LE Battleborn Boot Grey/Black
- A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introduction of Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
- Combining with the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension, featuring:
- Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade connector, buckle and shin protector.
- Asymmetrical, dual pivot arms on boot frame.
- Asymmetrical medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision for both independent and synchronized movement.
- The medial pivot arm’s higher placement reduces material volume in the lower part of the boot, creating more space for the patented inner ankle brace system to have free movement and improve control.
- Reducing the volume on the inner side also reduces abrasion, where the boot is in contact with the bike and improves grip and feel.
- Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance.
DYNAMIC HEEL COMPRESSION PROTECTOR
- Built into the Tech 10’s unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash.
- DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg.
- DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
- One the Tech 10’s defining features is the redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace.
- Patented technology which features:
- Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms which are compact and offer increased range of movement and control.
- In conjunction with the outer boot chassis, the ankle brace gives vertical and lateral protection from ankle and leg compression and rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement.
- Double pivot system allows the Tech 10 to retain its integrity while flexing which removes the need for alternative torsion bars for varying ankle widths and crucially gives the essential progressive resistance to rotational and vertical forces which, otherwise, are so damaging to ankles, knees, upper legs and pelvis if not arrested in a controlled way.
- Innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new Tech 10’s flex support system for ultimate in performance.
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
- Anatomical shin and calf-plates.
- Constructed from a dual density compound and combined with the rear blade system, protection is enhanced with progressive dampening of excessive torsional forces.
- Completely re-designed sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off.
- The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding and improved performance on the shifter.
- The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design.
- It is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Innovative, lightweight upper construction:
- The Tech 10 chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
- Foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection that is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.