TiRox Universal Snap Jack Stand Red
Out of stock
Unavailable for delivery
Out of Stock at Saint Paul, MN Retail Store
- A compact telescoping ultra-stable prop stand to help you with regular adventure maintenance like chain lubricating and cleaning, or in emergency situations to change your flat tire.
- At 10.5 inches or 27cm, it can easily be carried for any adventure. At 13 ounces or 375 grams, it’s super light.
- Using high grade aircraft structural aluminum tubes that are 2.2mm wall thickness
- The stainless steel cradle and claw-base give superior rust protection and strength
- Unlike a crutch tube stand, it does not use a spring loaded hollow button or a thin cotter pin to carry the weight of your bike. The cradle self-centers itself.
- Exhaustive research and testing has produced the stable and perfectly angled claw-base that absolutely gives you confidence to make necessary repairs to your motorcycle
- The large contact surface area grips the ground or pavement to stabilize your bike perfectly
- The cradle is designed to cradle a frame tube section or to insert through a hole in a plate or foot pegs. Slide on a protective rubber tube and it will not scratch bike components.