- KLIM®'s Mid-weight base layer piece engineered with mechanical fabric construction in main body for aggressive uptake of moisture from the skin and rapid transport to the fabric's outer surface. Utilizes Thermal Mapping technology with SOLSTICE LEVEL 1 Fabric in high-heat producing zones and those prone to bunching (under arm, collar, back of lower legs).
- Mechanical fabric construction accelerates moisture transfer from skin to mid-layers/outerwear
- Thermal Mapping technology incorporates SOLSTICE 1 fabric in high heat and mobility zones
- Smooth surface for bunch-free fit under fleeces and outerwear
- Enhances breathability and comfort of KLIM outerwear systems
- Low-profile flat-lock seams
- Polygiene Odor Control Technology - Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi at the source, permanently. To do this Polygiene uses low concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has antimicrobial properties and is naturally present in water and soil, to safely eliminate the ability for bacteria and fungi to grow.