HJC RPHA 31 Open Face Helmet Matte Black
The RPHA 91 is HJC’s new modular touring helmet that was engineered for all-day comfort. The new Premium Integrated Matrix EVO shell (P.I.M. EVO) provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and is lightweight by using reinforcement materials that include carbon-aramid, carbon fiber, glass fiber, organic non-woven fabric, and linen fiber (natural fiber). The new distortion-free, HJ-37 face shield and HJ-V17 sun shield provide a clear and increased peripheral view for the rider. Designed to perfection, the chin bar locking system now has a hidden closure point that allows for smooth contact and less pressure on the cheek area. Keeping noise levels to a minimum is the RPHA 91 3D-engineered low-noise interior that is focused to reduce road noise significantly. Also Included with this is the neck roll system to ensure you drown out the noise. For convenience, the EPS design accommodates riders with eyewear. The RPHA 91 will also accept the second-generation Smart HJC Bluetooth systems.
- PIM EVO SHELL: NEW SHELL MATERIAL including carbon-aramid fiber, carbon fiber, glass fiber, organic non-woven fabric, and natural linen fiber to provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
- STANDARD DOT
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- NEW SUN VISOR MECHANISM: Integrated Sun Visor: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sun visor deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system. Its new mechanism allows adjusting the depth in 3 different positions according to your morphology and preference for an optimal fit.
- CHIN BAR FEATURES
- Possibility to lock the chin bar when you want to ride with it in the open position for a safer ride.
- The chin curtain retracts when the helmet is in the open position to make it easier to put on and reduce wind resistance.
- In addition, the bottom locking system automatically hides in the open position to reduce wind noise and air resistance.
- The new two-way pivot chin bar allows the helmet to be more compact (lower than before) while open to reduce wind noise and air drag.
- SMART HJC 2ND GENERATION: The SMART HJC 2ndgeneration premium Bluetooth communication system models implement an all-in-one design, that is fully integrated into the helmet, allowing you to feel the optimal weight balance and aerodynamic performance while riding. The SMART HJC 50B and 21B can be installed on RPHA 71, RPHA 91, RPHA 31, or i71. Co-developed with SENA and tailored specially for HJC helmets. *All SMART HJC devices are sold separately.
- ACS: ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- 5YEAR WARRANTY: The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)