HJC i71 Nior Helmet Black/Gray/Blue
The i71 pushes the boundaries for a Sport-Touring model with its new sleek shell design. The Advanced Polycarbonate helmet now has 3 shells throughout the 6 available sizes to help optimize weight and comfort for the rider. The rearranged top vent with enlarged mouth vents allows increased air intake and ventilation. Also new with the i71 are both the face shield and sun visor. The HJ-38 Pinlock ready face shield comes with a new PE (Push/Eject) locking system for improved safety, yet still easy to use with gloves. The new sun visor (HJ-V12) provides a new 3-position option for the rider to adjust the sun shield forward (up to 10mm) delivering ideal sun visor protection. The i71 will also accept the second-generation Smart HJC Bluetooth systems.
- POLYCARBONATE SHELL: The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- STANDARD DOT: Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- NEW SUN VISOR MECHANISM: Integrated Sun Visor: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sun visor deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system. Its new mechanism allows adjusting the depth in 3 different positions according to your morphology and preference for an optimal fit.
- SMART HJC 2ND GENERATION: The SMART HJC 2ndgeneration premium Bluetooth communication system models implement an all-in-one design, that is fully integrated into the helmet, allowing you to feel the optimal weight balance and aerodynamic performance while riding. The SMART HJC 50B and 21B can be installed on RPHA 71, RPHA 91, RPHA 31, or i71. Co-developed with SENA and tailored specially for HJC helmets. *All SMART HJC devices are sold separately.
- ACS: ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM: HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- 3YEAR WARRANTY: The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)